Wednesday, October 4, 2006
XDDDD
urgh.
what happened to my tagboard agn.

anw it's officially OVER people!
like over over over!
MUAHAHA.

the moment i scribbled the last few nonsensical answers on the bio paper, the joy was so overwhelming, i started grinning like an idiot.

then shue siyun yiwei and i hopped off to raffles city before heading to bugis, wanting to eat fried mars bars. (yes i know its full of calories. but oh man. who cares)
and much to our dismay, it was closed!
major bummer. like which normal shop in a bustling shopping centre would close in the afternoon. URGH.
so we ended up at mos despite our immediate consensus even before we left school that we will NOT eat fast food.
and it was serious dumbness too since bugis also has mos and they serve the yummy strawberry milkshake at least:(
but it was really nice to just sit there for an hr talking.
seriously, nothing in the world beats such heart to heart talks:)

shopping at bugis burnt a big hole in my pocket!
and i didn even have the intention to really spend any money.
i was only there to help yiwei shop for her denim skirt.
and who bought a skirt in the end? me.
who bought and spent the most? me.

so despite having 50 bucks in my wallet yest.
its now left with a meagre $5.
oh mann.
everyone, please remind me from today onwards that claire neo needs to start saving money.

on a random note.
i really think my parents are getting younger at heart by day.
my dad wants to buy a treadmill and thanks to my mum's inventiveness, they now want to redo the top level and create a gym!
like WHAT.
trust me. my bro and i were highly tickled when the 2 of them started discussing the plausibility of the gym.
it was just really amusing hearing such stuff come out of two umm. old pple.
haha but this is precisely what makes my parents so adorable:)

and i suspect my mum's on a secret mission to make me balloon.
here's what's in my fridge now.
- 2 pint of ben and jerry's
- haagen dazz mooncakes
- 2 boxes of gelato
- brownies
- apple crumbles
- TONS of mooncakes

and NO. im not kidding.

i shld seriously considering holding some kinda party. its definitely enough to feed.

anw i really can't wait for all that post promos action!
WOOTS XDDD
let's go wild everyone! :))))


i can't explain how its so highly confusing.
and how insecure everything is.
i guess sometimes a scar's just too deep, too permanent, to believe that there'll ever be a time it can happen without leaving the exact same effect.
and so she said at 12:48 AM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER